Вакансія: Software Developer for Embedded Systems, Embedded Developer in Japan
Компанія: BRYCEN Co., Ltd..
Нова вакансія: Software Developer for Embedded Systems, Embedded Developer in Japan
Сфера діяльності компанії: IT
BRYCEN Co., Ltd. is an international Japanese company with head office in Tokyo. We were founded in 1986 and now have more than 200 employees in Japan and almost 500 employees located in offices around the world. And yet, we are still constantly expanding. We provide a full range of IT solutions including embedded systems and system integration. We tackle new challenges every day following our motto: “Sail together to the Smart Galaxy”. For details, please visit our website: http://www.brycen.co.jp/en/.
We are looking for a Software Developer for Embedded Systems and an Embedded Developer. We are searching for a person interested in technologies and embedded development with or without experience, but ready to learn quickly. You will be able to be involved in all stages of production cycle. You will be a part of the company that changes the world. We offer an exciting experience that you can get by working in the center of Tokyo in Japan.
· Ready to move to Japan
· Technical education
· Knowledge of C/C++
· Passion for developing embedded systems
· Ready to learn and take on challenging tasks
· English – intermediate+
· Analytical mind
· Attention to details
Would be a plus:
· Knowledge of Algorithms
· Strong knowledge of maths
· Experience in embedded systems development
· Knowledge/experience in Java, Android / Linux, shell
· Knowledge/experience in Machine Learning / AI
· Knowledge/experience in GPGPU
· Good communication skills
· Work for the international company in the capital of Japan
· Interesting and challenging work
· Competitive salary based on experience and skills
· Bonuses twice a year
· Opportunity to have your salary raised once a year (depending on your contribution to the company)
· Comfortable office near Tsukiji, one of the most famous areas in Tokyo
· Relocation and adaptation support
· Transportation reimbursement (max 100 000 yen/month)
· Paid overtime work
· Great team and friendly atmosphere
· Trainings, language club (Japanese, English)
· Opportunity to have flexible working hours and child-care part-time work
· Social insurance
· 10 – 20 paid vacation days
· An abundance of corporate events / sport facilities / clubs of interests
Brycen’s representatives will come to Ukraine in the beginning of November to have interviews with applicants. You may also find us at the job fair “be Ahead. Autumn 2017” on November 9th in the National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”.
Don’t be shy and send your CV as soon as possible! You could be the person we are looking for! Join Brycen’s team to develop incredible future together with us!
For more information, please visit our website: www.brycen.co.jp or contact directly via email: email@example.com (We prefer English, but Ukrainian/Japanese/Russian are also welcome).