Вакансія: Junior SharePoint Developer (SMART academy)
Компанія: SMART business.
Нова вакансія: Junior SharePoint Developer (SMART academy)
Сфера діяльності компанії: IT
SMART business, the Winner of 2018 Microsoft Country Partner of the Year Award for Ukraine, owning 7 Gold Competencies, member of Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club — the leader of European consulting services market in providing innovative solutions for effective business management and implementation, as well as development of business systems from Microsoft Dynamics Platform.
Our clients include Johnson & Johnson Ukraine, Ebay, IKEA, Adidas, Kernel, KRKA, Electrolux, Credit Agricole, Ecosoft, Socar, MOYO, Royal Canin, Zeppelin, Brocard, Glusco, ALLO, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Mamamia, UAI, Kyiv City State Administration, Kyiv Mohyla Business School, ATB and more than 200 other clients in more than 40 countries such as: Ukraine, Poland, the Netherlands, Germany, the United Kingdom, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Lithuania.
SMART business invites students (3-6 years of study) and graduates of technical specializations able to think logically to join our friendly team where hard work, commitment, creativity and willingness to learn are highly valued.
Junior specialists can join SMART team through passing educational program:
Junior SharePoint Developer (SMART academy).
SMART academy provides education in many areas. Traditionally, the company chooses the most interesting candidates and invites them to evening classes which are held in the SMART business office by heads of departments.
Students pass the course of lectures and practical assignments on front-end development based on Microsoft SharePoint and afterwards are asked to participate in several projects. According to the results of the learning process which usually lasts four weeks, SMART business makes a job offer to successful candidates.
The pre-requisites to apply for SMART academy are as follows:
• Higher technical education (student of 3-6 years of study or graduates);
• Programming and software development skills (Web services development experience is an advantage);
• Knowledge of basic browser development tools;
• Understanding of business processes;
• Good command of English (Intermediate level or higher);
• Personal characteristics: responsibility sociability, initiativity, diligence, ability to learn fast, commitment to result and being a team player.
• Educational program for students (SMART academy);
• Coaching during probation period;
• MS Certification;
• Participation in professional community;
• English courses;
• Convenient location and comfortable office (near Kyiv Polytechnic Institute);
• Competitive remuneration;
• Gamification program for employees;
• Excellent and friendly working atmosphere
Upon successful completion of SMART academy, you will continue as a Junior SharePoint Developer.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Participation in the front-end development of SharePoint solution packages for corporate portal projects, automation of individual business processes;
• Deploying solutions, interface creation;
• Preparation of brief user instructions;
More about us: