Вакансія: Job position of Erasmus + program Assistant
Компанія: Відділ академічної мобільності студентів КПІ ім. Ігоря Сікорського.
Нова вакансія: Job position of Erasmus + program Assistant
Сфера діяльності компанії: The National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky KPI”, Academic Mobility Office
Academic Mobility Office of the National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky KPI” is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and highly-organized Erasmus + program Assistant to develop a range of activities to engage our students into the exchange world and facilitate international relations. The Academic Mobility Office is responsible for the coordination of outgoing students, academic and administrative staff mobility (staff only within Erasmus + projects). We provide counselling and advising services, manage the promotion of the international mobility programs, and we maintain working relationships with student and professional organizations. The Office participates in various international projects including the highly popular Erasmus+ programs.
We are looking for: Erasmus + program Assistant (full time position, 40 hours/week)
– assistance with institutional coordination, preparation and administration of the Erasmus+ program;
– organization of the promotional and information events for students (within Erasmus Mundus and Erasmus + projects);
– personal advising services (consulting students within Erasmus Mundus and Erasmus + projects);
– managing and uploading information on social media and Academic mobility office website;
– administration of students` Learning agreements/Scholarship Agreements etc.;
– preparation annual reports;
– communication with partner institutions.
– a person with higher education diploma (specialist/master degree; preferable PhD student);
– English language proficiency (international recognized certificates are welcome);
– organizational and communicational skills (ability to work in team; time and deadline management; analytical competence;
– skills to build up strong relations with colleagues; ability to interact with students etc.);
– computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat, Web surfing skills etc.).
Experience in the related area/position is very much welcome.
CV and a short cover letter should be sent to e-mail: email@example.com (please indicate the subject “Job position of Erasmus + program Assistant”). Only those who meet the minimum requirements will be invited for the interviews!