Вакансія: Catastrophe Modelling Analyst
Компанія: AON .
Нова вакансія: Catastrophe Modelling Analyst
Сфера діяльності компанії: Страхування
An international insurance broker AON invites new colleague to join their growing team in CEE region, based in Kiev office
Position Catastrophe Modelling Analyst
Main tasks will include:
• Analyzing the impact of natural catastrophes on clients’ property portfolios, using internally developed models, as well as externally licensed catastrophe models
• Analyzing and processing clients’ portfolio data
• Testing and evaluation of the third party catastrophe models
• Communication both with clients and colleagues from broking team
• Close cooperation with CEE team, mainly colleagues from Prague office
To apply for this offer, you should have:
• University degree, ideally a background in natural sciences, mathematics and statistics. The role is also suitable for fresh graduates!
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and SQL welcomed
• Fluent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
• Ability and willingness to learn and apply new methods, find own solutions
• Flexibility and self-motivation, positive approach to work
Company can offer to you:
• Interesting and dynamic role in the global reinsurance industry
• Opportunity to work for the leading global reinsurance Broker, market leader in the CEE
• Continuous international and local training program
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits package
If interested, please send us your CV with motivational letter.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact 097 040 19 72
Thank you and looking forward to your application.