Вакансія: B2C Sales & Customer Support Agent
Компанія: James Cook Media.
Нова вакансія: B2C Sales & Customer Support Agent
Сфера діяльності компанії: Saas & Marketing
WHO WE ARE:
Story is more than just a slogan.
James Cook Media is a fast-growing full service digital marketing agency based in Warsaw, Poland, servicing clients from all around the world.
We are a unique agency with a unique mission. We believe in the power of story. We believe that you can get almost everything wrong in your marketing.
We build end-to-end digital funnels focused on powerful storytelling to help our clients sell anywhere in the world. But we do this differently from almost anyone else in our field.
As a rapidly scaling business we are looking to enlarge our existing B2C Sales & Customer Support teams in Warsaw, San José and Chennai.
We’re looking for a Sales/Customer Support Agent to join our company and help us fulfill our mission to transform digital marketing.
We are an innovative multicultural company with a team speaking in several different languages & operating across the globe. We are proud of our ability to combine high-performance with fun.
As a B2C Sales & Customer Support Agent you are to deliver an exceptional customer experience by communicating with clients and understanding their business and marketing needs, with the goal of making it easy for them to enroll in our courses.
This is an entry-level position with possibilities for vertical or lateral advancement.
You will be responsible for:
● Screening clients’ business and marketing needs
● Handling chat on our website
● Initiating outbound client calls
● Scheduling clients’ video calls appointments with our coaches
● Updating clients’ information in CRM
● Reporting on daily performance
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
● Some experience in customer service or B2C sales would be an advantage
● Passion for sales and marketing
● Proactive, self-confident, independent yet a team player
● Creative and innovative
● Ability to improvise and adapt to fast changes
● Good or great English
● Computer knowledge: Google documents, Google drive, Gmail and Whatsapp
● Flexible working hours
● Cozy office in the city center
● On the job training & coaching
● Career development opportunities
● Base monthly salary
● Performance based bonus